SAS India Adoption Form
Terms and Condition:
- A copy of permanent address proof, temporary residing address, photo identity card has to be submitted by adopter during the signing of Legal Adoption Agreement.
- Cat/Dog has to be neutered (if not) when he/she has attained the age of 6 months. This is the mandatory clause.
- All the expenses including medical and daily expenses has to be taken care by the adopter from the date of
- Abandoning of pet or involving in any practice of breeding or mistreating the pet will involve legal proceedings.
- Regular house checks are mandatory.